also, some seriously gross moments

Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay, with John Cho, Kal Penn, NPH, amazingly hot bottomless girls, that cute redhead....and so on. I was expecting this to be so stupid I'd have trouble sitting through it, but was pleasantly surprised. It was kind of a nicely, "American" movie, we decided - it covers all sorts of modern American cultural topics, in hilarious ways, while using and (and even, in a shallow, fun kind of way) developing its main characters, returning to everyone from the first movie in logical ways, even. I'm totally all about the idea of a bottomless party, offhand. In fact, I will now spend a while imagining girls I know in such a context. Not guys, though. Because it's my imagination, dang it. So there.

Anyway, aside from the bad guy who was a bit too over the top (those were the only scenes I sighed at), definitely worth a see and a laugh.

Hoax, with Richard Gere and Alfred Molina. Well, I can't really seriously review this, as I fell asleep through most of the second half. But, what I did see seemed of high quality in terms of acting and cinematography, just...the characters didn't really have any redeeming qualities. Hence, my falling asleep more easily than not, I think, like the movie Sideways, enough of characters like that and I stop trying to get something out of observing them and so, just stop caring.

I could see this working, and also causing accidents more than cameras

Because honeybees are awesome, and in mortal danger

Hm, we need more homeless people like this, I think, that we could actually call a holy person, who prepares tea for people

No comments: