Bonk!

Starting with names, Altagracia is pretty, and Honguisie just sounds kind of queasy. Royalyn is a nice variation on Carolyn, and Qualynn reminds me of old Dragonlance novels. Pastora is interestingly bucolic (is that a pun?), and Van De Ven as a last name just seems greedy - three different words.

Never liked having my back to a door, but I suppose it is vaguely amusing to have people zoom by and say hi before I get any chance to spin around. So I just don't bother and vaguely wave over my shoulder.

An error message started popping up, but not just any generic error message; this program throws in little commentaries, like, "I can't do that, Dave." Or, "Whoa, nellie." I liked also, "Take a deep breath," and, "Things could be worse." "Bonk!" and "Leaping lizards!" were also funny - I was torn between trying to fix the error and seeing what other comments might pop up.

Few more names - if there's a Mr. Whitehat, in the tradition of Buffy and Westerns, is there thus an evil bad guy Mr. Blackhat? Krystle has good intentions but reminds me too much of gristle. And Giselle Cryslin as a first-middle combo has some of that chewy-fatty action going on, too.

No comments: