late night, but noted

It was rainy this morning, but alas the little concrete enclosures didn't fill up like I'd anticipated; I hadn't noticed the hidden openings to other courtyards. Ah well. It did get cold enough that the tiny pirate girl brought in a heater, though. Which amusingly would rev up and down once it hit a temperature threshold. It was almost like listening to an excited kid perk up and then sigh.

Wow, phone lists are incredibly boring to update, but allow for finding lots more odd names. Otoniel sounds vaguely angelic, I suppose. Lurissa sounds more like someone slurring, and it's odd there's more than one with the same last name, even. Vullen, Herschella, Narda, and Javette are just odd, and I can't say they have much ring to them. Valley is interesting, though, as a first name, as is Rustiene (a really fancy form of Rusty?) and Senorita. Dulciana had the best ring to it I read out of those, though.

No comments: