so done with alphabatizing.

Seriously, it was a stack of paper almost a foot high, that had to be sorted, and then filed amongst other stacks of paper. If filing something takes more than an hour, your brain will melt.

Interesting last names: Trueblood, Truelove. Cool name: Candy Lord.

I've taken it upon myself, knowing wages and addresses, to see what kind of houses people live in courtesy of google maps's streetview. And there are some big houses that come with big salaries. But what's more interesting is to see where people live, according to their income, throughout the various metropolitan areas; you get to learn a lot about the given city. Or notice other cool details, like this lake to the south that I didn't know existed that I want to visit this weekend.

In pulling people into a union, there seems to be an interesting balance to be found between finding "leaders" and people who just want to bitch. Completely unrelatedly, I love it when I can sense attraction or tension between an organizer and an employee, it's very cute.

No comments: