ugh, Nico's + staying up late = bad for data entry

Seriously, was all tamasic and inaccurate and slow all morning. One thing I will give state employees, as their pay goes by pay grades, the only way you get an increase is by promotion; otherwise, you could go years without a raise, unlike most other employees that get annual raises, say. That could potentially suck, huh.

Interesting last name: Rainbolt. Like a superhero or something.

What's a "straight-forward New England approach"? It was noted by an organizer.

Every time I type in "Maricopa" (ie, the county), an internal voice melodramatically goes, "mea culpa, mea culpa..." I may have issues.

Some of the organizers capitalize random nouns in their statements. At first I thought it might be that they're from Germany, maybe, but I think they're actually kind of trying to guess when one should and shouldn't capitalize words, which makes sense from my literacy tutoring, if they're having some trouble in that regard.

No comments: