the sun, crotch shots, errant agua

I went up on the roof, as I am sometimes wont to do, to take a picture of the sun. Yes, sometimes I stare into the sun. And sometimes, when I'm not on the roof, though I wouldn't be surprised if she somehow followed me up the ladder, Mattie slams me in the crotch as I look up into the sun. But that's besides the point. The point! Is that a copper pipe cracked or something, and there was water dripping down my roof from the evap cooler. I guess I should have thought to check on that what with all the pipe-bursting news I've been hearing, but alas. Lesson learned, and I now know how to turn off the water up there. I think. I'll have to check on that when I get home. Watch for hilarity to ensue when I slip on icy water that's not supposed to be there and plummet to my death upon Tia's queen-of-the-hill futon.

-they're finally expanding the Robotech series in a meaningful way with The Shadow Chronicles; or...are they? I mean, I swear they went over this in the novels (which I read every one of and which are really my only real contact with the series), but I guess maybe this is a reboot? I suppose that concluding novel was pretty 2001: A Space Odyssey in its ending...

No comments: