Things of Note: A "Global warming my ass!" Weekend

-first of all, thank you to Mr Andrew for calling suggesting I 'make a break for it;' dude, that saved me a lot of driving on blowing-snow-tilted-hills-no-streetlamps-carswithbrightson trouble, I'm sure it would have gotten worse had I left later
-it's funny to do yardwork, then have it snow later...the piles of weeds/grass I'd meant to burn slowly are now piles of snow
-apparently, "copper" can at times mean "gray;" hence, my turning off the gas for a weekend...d'oh
-petite people are apparently agile like mountain goats, at least until they have a camouflage jacket carapace on
-I felt bad for the dude who's tree we were digging up for him, what with the ghastly wheezing and coughing...till I realized he was smoking the entire time
-ah, truckstops and lot-lizards
-Hot Buttered Rum: rocking bluegrass band, when they're playing fast; when you can't see the band, and there are obelisk-like girls elbowing and crowding you, it's not so rocking
-in other news, the snow still hasn't melted yet, and schools are closed in Tucson - I think armageddon may be upon us
--
-a bit hokey in parts, but I think quite an interesting article on cycles

No comments: