Things of Note - A Happy Leprechaun Weekend

-if you're going to charge me $100 to prescribe freaking Eegee's, I damn well expect to be given a pina colada directly in the hospital!
-all that effort of fever'ed movement and driving in the heat, and I forgot to look for the Buffy comic...le sigh
-ways to get out of blatantly checking out a hot chick #46: it turns out you know her!
-apparently hippies hate St Patrick...and like to spin around in 3D geometric star-thingies while decrying him
-I didn't know a quadriplegic person could move so agilely
-that's it...we're getting a dart board (though I'm not sure it'll include a cute lesbian)
-three dollars for a burnt hot dog?!
-whoa...Tiffany's has burly security guys...and horribly surprising clerks (in a good way)
-Beatle art: uh...I don't really have anything pithy to say about it, I guess...ummm...I thought it was dippy at first, but was somewhat won over...yes, that's my 'profound statement' for the day
-
Moshé on Moshé on the Martial Arts - a quite interesting interview, though it's long-ish

2 comments:

Kevin said...

I wonder if Eegee's gets a cut of that $100.
And I can just imagine the fine print on the bottom of the dartboard box "Lesbian not included"

Jinn said...

heh, it didn't occur to me that I was eating flamed wiener, hehe